Thank you for visiting SoccerstarsUK, at this time we would like to extend our best wishes to all families and hope that everyone remains safe and healthy. We would like to thank everybody for their patience and understanding and we look forward to welcoming your child to our After School Clubs this School year where the focus will be on being active, having fun and staying healthy!
We know that everyone will be excited to come together and return to playing Football & also a variety of sports at our Multi Sport Courses, however, it is imperative that all coaches, players and parents adhere to below polices & procedures.
Return to Play – After School Clubs
Before the Course & Arrival
• Coaches to meet children at designated registration point
• Parents to provide children with a bag containing kit & footwear, plenty of drinks, hat & sun cream only.
• Children will clean their hands thoroughly on arrival to meet the coach. Groups will not mix with any other children during the After School Club and will stay strictly within their group.
During the After School Club
• Coaches & Children to wash hands thoroughly each time they enter and leave the coaching area
• Groups to be given a specific playing area that they will use for the entirety of the session
• All equipment will be regularly cleaned by staff both before, during and after the coaching session.
• Separate equipment will be used for any team games & activities where social distancing cannot be observed fully
• Games, tournaments, etc. can occur with sensible health precautions once approved by the FA and Government
• Social distancing will be maintained during breaks. This will be achieved through a range of strategies including the staggering of breaks and subdivision of spaces allocated breaks.
Proper hand-washing protocol
Hand-washing and good hygiene is paramount to our Return to Play Policy. When in doubt, wash thoroughly and often, using liquid soap and water or by using Hand sanitizer that is 70% ethanol or stronger which we are able to provide.
We will wash our hands:
• Upon registering with the coach and re-entering any coaching area or building throughout the session
• Whenever one’s hands are visibly dirty
• After using the toilet
• After coughing or sneezing into one’s hands, or into a disposable tissue
• When going from one area to another.
• After physical contact with others.
We have appointed a Covid-19 Officer, our General Manager Chris Broadhurst who will oversee and implement our Risk Assessment’s & Return to Play policies & procedures. If you have any concerns or would like any further information please email email@example.com