SoccerstarsUK was formed in 2003 by Darren Wassall and Pat Lyons, to provide both boys and girls, with the opportunity to learn new soccer skills and improve existing ones. SoccerstarsUK specialise in youth development, from grass roots to elite performers.
We fully understand the need for children to be educated in a fun, controlled and enjoyable environment. SoccerstarsUK’s team of dedicated FA-qualified coaches, all hold up to date enhanced CRB, emergency first-aid and child protection certificates. We are committed to providing young children with a fun and enjoyable football experience. Our aim is to develop the next generation of Soccer Stars!
Facts and Figures:
- SoccerstarsUK deliver over 100 coaching sessions per week, in over 70 primary schools, coaching 5000 children
- SoccerstarsUK coach in excess of 1250 children per week, on its After School Club Programme
- Over 250, 2-4 year olds attend our weekly Tiny Tots Programme. These action packed mornings are designed to give the children a fun introduction to football
- Over 500 children regularly attend our FA Charter Standard Holiday Courses
- SoccerstarsUK has helped develop over 35 players who are currently signed with Derby County Academy
- SoccerstarsUK has provided Derby County Academy Development Centres with over 200 players
- In 2017, SoccerstarsUK launched SportstarsUK where we aim to deliver outstanding PE provision in Schools
- SportstarsUK will raise the standard of PE in Schools by providing expert provision for pupils and staff alike